Friday, September 27, 2013

Tent Troubles - Mysterious Disapurrance

Hi Furends:

Some of our family have joined the Cat Scouts so Dad got us our own Camping Tent. We had great fun setting it up and having our furst Camping Adventure. That is until the Mysterious Disapurrance.
I really like this tent but something is wrong.
What are you meowing about Timmy?

There is not much storage Buttons.
Things can get misplaced.
Well there is...

Buttons, I can't find my Kliban Kitty.
Oh?
Did you see Toby with it?
Nope. 

Maybe I left it home? I was sure I packed
it for the trip. It has Disappurred!

*Cue Sinister Background Music*
Nope, not by the X Scratcher.
Who brought that anymeow?
What are you complaining about Timmy?

Rumpy My Kliban Kitty is Missing!
Didja bring it along?

I thought I did. I better check at home.
Buttons, Toby, Can you keep looking!

Do you see it Buttons?
No Toby. Where could it be?
Hey! Toby, Buttons!

What's that Ms Fitz?
You Man-Cats! I am never amazed
Open your eyes! 
Fitz stop playing games
Yeah! We are busy with Man-Cat Things!

Will Timmy find Kliban Kitty?
Can Buttons and Toby do the job?
Will Rumpy... Uh, well, be Rumpy?
Will Fitz give Toby a whack upside the head?

Stay tuned fur the next exciting installment of:
Tent Troubles -What's up must come down

Have a great day my Furends
Timmy Tomcat

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, the suspense is making Miss Kitty giddy! Where can it be? Love love this mystery Timmy Tomcat...
Purrs,
Miss Kitty

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! MOL! =^..^=

John Bellen said...

I'm just surprised there isn't more fighting over room in that neat tent.

Anonymous said...

Oooo...a tent! We want a tent too! We'll be on pointy claws and needles waiting to see if you find Kliban Kitty!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no! Where can Kliban Kitty be?

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

MOL! Sort of reminds me of my human when she loses her keys.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a cool tent! I have to get one so I can get my next merit badge!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

MOL MOL MOL
That's a cook tent too!

Kitties Blue said...

Looks like you all may have a camping merit badge in your future. That is so cool! I haven't figured out how I'm going to get the chance to earn that one. Head-butts, Mauricio

Cats Herd You said...

OMC, we hope you find the kliban kitty. We'll be waiting in suspense to see what happens next!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dooz N fitz...due knot ask why coz ya noe we iz sense less but we iz all singin de BST song...spinnin wheel now....~~~~~ catch a painted ponee~~~~

peace out N rock on !!