Wednesday, September 16, 2015

By Hook or by... Buddy Budd?


Hey dere Timmerz lez wrassle!
Let's not and say we did

Oh, alrighty here is a bitey!
Hey! Dat too fastz

Its alright when you are first to go huh?
Raght youz iz Timmerz

Hah, got-cha now!
Time out I slipped!

Alraght I beatin ya wit a paw behine my behine
No way big fella
s
Yoo too easy taday Timmerz. Ah winner
No Way!

Wayz!
But I did not say: I give up!

Ya jus did! I winner winner get da chic-hen dinner!
But I meant...
Yoo saidz "I give up" nuff fur Buddy Budd.
I... I...

Gotta git up earliez ta git overz on da Buddy Budd, MOL

Timmy Tomcat
Buddy Budd


7 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You let Buddy off WAY too easy, Timmy!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

What a good wrestling match!!

Did you resume after a rest??

da tabbies o trout towne said...

doodz.....what a grate match....will round two bee on cable.... we hope knot coz we due knot haz tee and vee....we purr fur ta watch frum ring side seetz .....rite heer !! ♥♥♥

meowmeowmans said...

Nice wrassling, guys! That Buddy would make a good lawyer, we think! :)

CATachresis said...

Timmy will there be a rematch? I think you was robbed!!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaw Y'all awe so adowable. Hope dat was a gweat game and nuffin' serious. We luv seein' yous boys bein' happy togevver. Have a gweat day.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I think that was a great wrassle, whoever won.