Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Rumpy's 7th Birthday Bash


Hi Friends
Today we celebrate our brofur Rumpy's Birthday and...
Celebrate! Celebrate! That cat is the bane of the Tomcat Home.
You bet Fitz. He causes all kinds of trouble with each and every one of us
Oh come on cats, he's not that bad.
Oh Really...
Don't... sniff, sniff, you all love me anymore?? Sniff, sniff...
Let us tell you something Rumpy... and you better listen!
April Fools, a few days late MOL MOL
Rumperz we love ya ya big trouble makin kittah. Ya keep us having Fun, Fun, Fun! Yessir!

Now befur we get to the noms lets sing

Happy Birthday to Rumpy!
Happy Birthday to Rumpy!
Because he may be a bugger but he sure is FUN!
Happy Birthday to Rumpy!

Gee thanks brofurs and sisfur! You are all great!

Rumpy we know you have so much energy you want to play more than anything. How about we see you in action.
Cool, let me at my new toys!

Blue Ghost! You Came!
Wouldn't miss your day Rumpy

Rawr. Gotcha!
Sure do Rumpy you sure do Ha Ha Ha

Me-Wow! A Silvervine Stick! 

I really love Silvervine

Hey Rumperz, ya got mah Ceegarz?
What, where?

Shud be right dere Rumperz
No... It's not here anywhere Buddy.
Ah knowz it under ya! Dat yer giftee... Har Har
Oh Buddy, Hee Hee Hee

Now that you have your toys are you ready for some eats?
I am soooo ready, hurry up, hurry up please!

Furst is your Cake. You liked the Tuna with Nip Icing so much last year we got you the same
Yeah! My mouth is watering from that succulent scent

We have filet, very rare of course, with smashed taters and nice
fresh asparagus dripping with Butter. That gravy was made with
Tuna Juice.

*Whiffie* Mmmmmm, Purrfect Miss Fitz

There is an endless Bacon Bar
Yeah Cat! Thanks Toby

We made sure there are Crab Cakes for our fish loving friends!
I hope the Tabbies of Trout town come Mr. Buttons,
Angel Boomer too!

As we start our meal lets look at your cards alright Rumpy
Sure thing Miss Fitz

This one is from our dear friends Dezi and Reana.
Oh so pretty, Thank Mew so much!

They sent this one too. Meow it is so cool
Oh My Cat it sure is. Purrs my dear furiends

This was last years from Pipo and Minko. I had to bring it out
I love them and their cards and have them all saved. 

Hey, look who sent this one
Oh meow! You two gals are my purr mates fur sure

Nip to relax

Catpagne to celebrate.

Milk to wind down all from your Grasshopper 

Tell us a little bit about this past year Rumpy
Meow a Speech! Meow a Speech!

Family I had a pretty good year. My Asthma has been in control fur the most part and I tried using my Inhaler. I don't really like it and Dad said that is alright unless I have a problem and then I use it for a week or two.
I have my new Cat-Help books published and have some followers which is wonderful. I hope my friends know they are tongue in kitty cheek fur the most part.
It has been a good year and the best part is
My loving family!
I Love You All Very Much!

I have something to add if you all dont mind.
I would love to hear from you. Go ahead Dad
Rumpy you are a kitty with two sides. You knock things down along with getting into mischief daily. The things you do are not really bad but kind of exasperating at times. With that said you are so loving. You greet me every morning and wait for me to come home from work. I really love walking up the stairs with you meowing at me and laying down at the top for a belly rub. You are a very cute cat. I love the way you get wild chasing a small ball or mousie and I can count on your to make me smile when I need it the most. It was serendipitous that I saw your picture while looking for a kitty to fill my heart after losing Coco. I am sure he steered me to you and had a paw in making those people who had adopted you before me drop out so you could come to us.
Waiting in line till the very last to get you from the adoption railroad truck when I saw you I knew right you were a very special kitty. We got in the car and when we started talking it was like magic as we became fast friends. I loved the way we talked all the way home. I feel so blessed to have you in my life giving me healing purrs when I need them and I have needed a lot this year.
Thanks my Big Floofy Tailless Friend! I Love You Very Much!
Dad, sniff, sniff, I love you too. Meow-Purrrrrrrrrrrr
That's my Rumpy Bump Stumpnots!

Have fun friends! Eat and drink all you want and stay as long as you like. We have room to sleep over and we would love to have you
Purrs

Timmy Tomcat
Toby Tomcat
Buddy Budd
Rumpy Bump Stmpnots
Miss Fitz
Mr Buttons
Einstein

Dad Pete


21 comments:

John Bellen said...

What a wonderful celebration, everyone. Rumpy, you are one in a million. Trust me, the exasperating cats are the ones we humans can never get out of our minds or hearts. You are a true healer for your dad, and he's a man who knows the true worth of a cat. Happy birthday, Rumpy; may you have many more.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Happy birthday, Rumpy! What a big party - but that's because you are so well-loved.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Happy happy birthday!! And many more!!! Wow, endless bacon bar?? Count us in!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUMPY! Teddy and I hope you have the BEST birthday ever...looks like your family has made sure you have a most special celebration with yummy foodables and new toys and best of all a most special letter from your Dad telling you what a dear boy you are in every single way. That's a "KEEPER" for sure! Enjoy your day..........

Love, Angel Sammy

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Happy birthday Rumpy! May you get just what you wish for

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Rumpy ! What a great pawty ! We wish you a wonderful celebration ! Purrs

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy birthday Rumpy! I am glad the people who were going to adopt you dropped out so you got the best family you could ever wish for.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....we woodna mizzed thiz if we wooda had ta steel a cell ewe lar ta get heer ....yur parteez total lee awesum; thanx for hostin, de crab cakez N tellin de burd ta get off that plate N put it self inta de trash o bin !! sendin best fizhez, mice creem dishez, & happee day wizhes buddy.... ♫♫♫♪♪♪♫♪♫♪...N joy yur day more sew than ya haz all reddy' popz werdz rocked de houz ♥♥, we hope ya haz 190 mor birth dayz N heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health ...now letz eat then get buzzed on nip N haz de muncheez & eat sum mor !!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaw Rumpy, you are so cute. Happy Meowday gawjus. We know your day was as purrfect as you are. We're so glad you got gotted and joined da furmily. You hit da jackpawt, you sure did. And we're glad dat you've been doin' well with your health issues. We're sendin' purrayers fur all and big hugs too. And sweet kitty kisses just fur you.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Happy Happy Birthday Rumpy!!!!!! Wow what a pawty!!!!! What a blast! Glad you are having a great day! Come over and enter our give-away!! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Birthday from all of us Rumpy! We can tell your special day was super special!!!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Rumpy! It sure looks like you had a great day!!

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday Rumpy!! You are a cutie.

Kitties Blue said...

Rumpy, what a beautiful, heartfelt tribute to you from Dad Pete. May you be blessed in the new year with no asthma and lots of love from family and friends. Happy Birthday, Rumpy. This is a super meowvolous party. Thanks! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, dear Rumpy! You are always in the middle of things, and I'm sure it's comforting to your furmaly and Dad to have your constant input!!
May you celebrate many more, dear buddy!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy birthday, Rumpy. You sound like a very special kitty. Enjoy your day.

meowmeowmans said...

Happy birthday, Rumpy! This is a super special party for a super special YOU!

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th Birthday, dear Rumpy. We loved the words of your Dad. He loves you very much, but I think that's vice versa. Good to hear that you have the asthma under controle. What a great Pawty, I never had filet, so I try that one for a change...oh, and I brought you some furresh Nip out of my garden...you never can have to much of it, right ;) Pawkisses for a Happy Day and 7 Extra for the Occasion :) <3

catladymac said...

Late as usual - we are glad you had such a special birthday - and many more!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Great party! Sorry we are so late! Happy Birthday Rumpy~

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh, Rumpy! You sure had a fun day!!! And we sent your daddy an email with this card...

http://kimages.imikimi.com/image/1qtzM-26L.jpg

If you lost the email, or it got sent to cyberspace as a spam, then just copy/paste this code so you can save/post it wherever you'd like.

We sure hope to see lots of future catabrations like this one for you!!

MIAOW!!