Friday, May 12, 2017

Passing the Baton


I call this meeting to order
All present say Meow

Meowz
Meow
Meow

Yoo did'n say meowz
I am the organizer I know I'm here
We knowz we here too'z so
Buddy will you please let me get on with it
Yessir

I called this meeing to discuss how I am not given my due
Whut-chu-due? Whut-chu-do? Gotta good beatz to it MOL
Buddy! This is what I mean. I should be second and...

You mean Buddy is felt to be second as he whupped your behind
fur years and years making you whine like a kit.

I would not put it like that Rumpy I think that...

Come on Toby. We all saw it happen many, many times
You would make that Errr Errr noise and run way MOL
Oh My Cat. You all think I am a wussy

You here ahead of Buddy Budd so you fur-sure numba twoz
Da whackin waz a lotta fun but ah waz jus playin.

Lovin ya mah brofur!

Ah gittin ta be an elder Toberz. Yoo da Tough Kitty nowz.
Yessir!
All in faverz
Meowz

Meow
Meow

Can you make that Err Err noise please.
Rumpy... Respect!
Ya did'n meowz Toberz

Meow
Feel betta my frend 
Yes I do Buddy. Thank Mew

Toby - The Insecure Tomcat
Buddy Budd - Big as ever
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots - The Nudge
Mr Buttons - Keepin it real

7 comments:

John Bellen said...

I thought the meeting was going to be a rough one for Toby. I'm glad he has a supportive family, even if they are tough on him sometimes...

Brian's Home Blog said...

Excellent staff meeting gang!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

I imagine that with Buddy's good looks, he's a bit intimidating to the other boycats ...

Kitties Blue said...

Oh my gosh, these photos are so cute, and you all are so funny as well. Bumpy snoozing away in the background has the right idea! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Shoko Neilson said...

Cool Buddy. You are very giving. You are so right too. We have to know when to pull back and let the young'uns take over....in some areas that is. Shoko has taken over chasing unwanted kitties away unless she is having trouble, then I take over and help her out.

You are such a sweetheart Buddy.

loves and smooxhies,

Kali Kit

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You are a wise kitty, Buddy! You'll never have to pass a baton for that attribute:)
We giggled at Rumpy just chiilaxin in the background, MOL!
MIAOW!!

Anonymous said...

Mew mew mew oh Toby anyone can see yur TOPKAT fur sure!!!
How do youss' all manage a meetin without a kat fite??? Yur thee best behaved furamillee of katss mee has efurr known....
***Hi-5'sss*** Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=