Friday, August 11, 2017

Letters from Camp & Friday with Fitz


Hi Friends Toby here. Timmy and Einstein are at Cat Scouts Summer Camp and sent us letters. We were so glad to hear from them. 

Hi Family. 
I am having a super time with Timmy and our friends. Sorry fur taking a while to write but we are having soooo much fun we get back to our bunk and crash. We have some photos our friends took of the action.

Here we are arriving at the park. My gal Shoko from The Canadian Cats is also a Cat Scout. How cool is that! Timmy's gal Dora is also a Scout with her sisfur Tiger and brofur Trouble.
We have been having such fun.

Here we are with our good pal Andy. We all got really
nice shirts for memories. Wowzer.

I hope you all are waiting fur us to come home and Rumpy I miss you my big brofur. Try and be good. MOL
Einstein

It looks like Einstein is having a lot of fun. Here is Timmy's letter.

Hi Family
Me and Einie have been having oodles of fun. We have great photos as I think each Scout has a huge album at home of their adventures just like we do!

This is the area where we have our Bunks

Here is Shoko catching a fish. Her and Maggie had a great dinner that night. They share a bunk as we can only do co-ed if married. Cat Scouts is a family oriented organization after all.

The swimming was marvelous. Mirror Lake is full
of clear mountain water. Check out our cool bathing suits

The hike to the top of Half Dome was arduous but worth
every paw step. What a view. Shoko was right there with us.
(She was hard to keep up with)

When we got back there was a head check. I hid under
the bed and got Einie worried until he saw my tailio sticking out.
MOL. 

Here we are at night laughing and talking till we all got tired.
We have been getting good sleep from all the hiking and fun.

Now I have something to tell you all but, please, do not get worried. The Cat Scout High Council has elected a group of scouts to join the very illustrious Order of the Arrowhead. Only those who have proven to be great cats and scouts, through actions and merit, are asked to try out. 

Myself, Scout Pete S, Scout Ali, Scout Felix, Scout Maggie, Scout Obi and Scout Shoko have been chosen. 

The trial is very dangerous. We are sent  into the woods with only a loincloth, compass, a match and an egg. We will be alone and in the wild exposed to Mountain Lions, Bears, Snakes, Spiders, Big Foot and Vishus Cat Eating Deer! 

This is all I will be wearing tonight in the cold woods.
Tell Dad that I love him. Please Purr fur me tonight and,
*Choke*
hopefully I will call you tomorrow when my ordeal is over.

That's all fur now. I will be home Sunday night Bast willing.
Your loving brofur
Timmy Tomcat

So there you have the two letters from our brofurs. Thanks to my gal Miss Fitz fur giving Friday to the boys
I was happy to. Love you fellows
Thanks Fitz. I will now...
Hey hold on a minute!
What Rumpy?
Who gets Timmy's stuff when he is eaten by a Vishus Deer who will pull out his insides and share them with the Bear and...
RUMPY Shush! Oh my cat! Purr that Doesn't happen Rumpy
Rumpy improper fur sure!
Come on! I was only being real about things, sheesh...
Rumpy I am surprised at you! Off to the cat walk until you say you are sorry!
Dad! I didn't see you there!
GO!
Grumble... Mumble... Gripe... Groan...

Timmy Tomcat
Toby Tomcat
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Einstein
Dad Pete

9 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

doodz...soundz like camp izza lotta fun....N joy de rest oh de week oh end N rememburr....lionz iz nothin mor than R big cat cuzinz N they can N will take out a vizshuz deer !!! ☺☺♥♥

pilch92 said...

I know you can do it! Good luck! Very nice letters from camp.

The Swiss Cats said...

We enjoyed reading the letters, and we're glad you all have great time. Go Timmy, you can do it ! Purrs

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Glad you are having a good time in camp...and hope all goes well in your 'trial/ordeal', Timmy.
Go, Timmy, GO!

Anonymous said...

Timmy is brave and strong and will do very well with his test for becoming an Arrowhead Scout....no doubt about it - and tonight at Camp we'll hear all the stories of survival from the seven lucky cats!!

Hugs, Teddy

John Bellen said...

It sounds like fun as usual on a trip with the Scouts - and I love the 1890s bathing suits, boys.

Timmy, good luck joining the Arrowhead. I am sure you'll make it through a winner. They wouldn't send Scouts on such an adventure if it were dangerous. I think.

Patzys Place said...

What a great time you guyz iz having! We love hearing about your adventurz!

Anonymous said...

We're so glad Timmy made it back safe and sound. Great letters boys. Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Anonymous said...

Camp soundss like a lot of fun butt a bit scarey! Cuss-inn Shoko lookss furabuluss! Have fun Cuss!
**nose rubsss** Siddhartha Henry xxxxxxx