Monday, October 9, 2017

Headz Up


Um, Buddy
Yez B
Well I, Um...
Yez...
Er... What is wrong with your head?

Nuttin! Whut wrong wit yer Eyez?

Buddy your head is, well, its wet!
Yez. Tiz. Git wet when ah drinkz da tub trickle.
It Wetz an nuttin wrong wit it.

I said wrong meaning out of the ordinary not wrong, wrong.
Oh... Not wrong, wrong but wrongz iz dat itz?
No, no, no, I mean... Oh what do I mean...

I jus kiddin wit-cha Buttonz. Yoo alright in mah bookz.
What book Buddy? The good book?
Yer ketchin on Har Har Har
Ha Ha Ha


Buddy Budd
Mr Buttons


9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

MOL! You two are funny. Buddy, I think it's weird drinking out of the faucet... but Binga likes to do it too.

Me said...

I like to drink out of the tub faucet too! I'm too big to fit in the sink . . . okay, nap time! Meep

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood !!!!! yur "hair cut" iz total lee chillin !!!! ☺☺☺♥♥

Anonymous said...

Mew mew mew buddy an Buttonss yur both so funny! Fankss fur makin mee MOL....has been a long time since mee been here. Mee sure missed all of youss'!!!
*paw patsss* Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

pilch92 said...

You are such fun kitties. Phoebe used to love to get her head wet under the running water.

Lone Star Cats said...

Crockett likes to drink outta da toilet - talk about weird!

Anonymous said...

I like sink faucet trickle myself......mmmmmmm good!

Hugs, Teddy

Shoko Neilson said...

haha...sounds like a conversation around here.

Shoo and Kali

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Our Angels Simba and Toki were faucet drinkers, too...I am not so much...but I like to dip my paw...which leaves wet tracks sometimes, MOL!