Friday, December 22, 2017

Friday with Fitz: Ready Fur Chrispmouse


Hi Friends. We are still playing cat-ch up with the move
and then Floppy Buddy. I will say that I am being
Extra-Good so Santa Claws gives me goodies on Chrispmouse!

I have not whacked any cat in days. I just may break
my streak if Mr Fluffy Tail does not get his Be-Hind
out of my face!

At least our tree is up. We will finish decorating tomorrow.
Check out behind the tree. Dad put a nice board to
show off our cards. Rest assured your card will be there
for the world to see.
Now I have to go and make nice. Ugh...


Buddy Budd
Miss Fitz
Einstein
Dad Pete

9 comments:

pilch92 said...

Merry Crispmouse! Very pretty tree.

catladymac said...

Glad you are getting settled and can enjoy the holiday in your new place !

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I bet you will be glad when Christmas is over, Fitz, so you can go back to being your usual self!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Oh I love your tree!! Merry Merry Christmas to all of you!!!! We love you!!!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

Anonymous said...

Merry Crisp Mouse to all of you! Your Tee looks like its the same size as mine! Purrfect for cats!
Purrs
Marv

Anonymous said...

WOW - you tree looks beautiful! Putting the cards you get on a board is a great idea....and you can reuse it next year! Here's to a Happy and WONDERFUL Christmas for you all in your new home.

Love, Teddy and Mom too

Noodle Cat said...

We love your tree!
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year...

Noodle and crew

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am playing catch up too because we went away this Christmas for a few days for the first time ever. We couldn't face our first Christmas at home without Flynn. Firsts are always the worst!
Your tree is pretty. I hope you didn't whack Einstein. You wouldn't want to end up with coal.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hope your Christmas went all as planned with no whapping! MOL!